วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

I knew I love you

I Knew I Loved You

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question.
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes,I think I found my best friend
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy ... But I believe........

* I knew I loved you before
I met you.I think I dreamed you into life.
I knew I loved you before I met you.
I have been waiting all my life.

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes, I seeThe missing pieces I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy . . . But I believe

( * )

A thousand angels dance around you.
I am complete now that I've found you.

( * , * )

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This song is about a man who wanted to tell some woman that " He loves her before he met her "

Maybe you knew what I think or feel with you. And maybe you do not understand or have some question, but you must not ask me something. Just like when I see in your eyes, I can see my future at once. I think now, I met my best friend, my space person. I know when you hear this, you would think I crazy. However, this is something that I believe.

I know I love you before I met you. I know you are someone that I have waiting for a long time. I have ever dream that you come into my life. So I’m very sure I love you before I met you. And I would wait for you all my life.

There are on reason or any word to explain it. It’s just only my sense. When I see in your eyes, I can see something that I lost it and I’m searching for. I think now I found my way to back home. So you maybe think I’m crazy, but I do not think so. I really think and believe it.

There are a thousand angles around you. So it made me know I complete my aim. Now I found you.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: