วันอังคารที่ 23 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Culture

Culture

All countries have their culture about the food, the clothes, the administration and the behavior. Something you can do in your country, maybe that is the bad thing in an other country. And we cannot say who is wrong but we can learn about that.

I got the work to interview some foreigners about their country. At first, I interviewed my teachers who come from USA and United Kingdom. My topics are about the government, the election, the flag, the soldier and the newspaper.

About the flag in United Kingdom, people doesn’t raise it up or down everyday like Thailand. They will use it to show their enemy in the war for make their enemy know what their country is. I think, in Thailand, we want to show the flag is important so we raise it up and down everyday. So, maybe people in United Kingdom care about that. It isn't wrong but it oppose my mind because my society cares about that.

In USA, each state has their own newspaper. I think, that is a good idea because every time, there is something happening and people can know it faster if they can get the newspaper fast. But some states, the newspaper doesn’t write about other countries so people cannot know what happens in the world but they aren’t interested about that. So I think, there are good and bad things about that. In Thailand, the newspaper will write everything, everywhere ,but some provinces don’t get that ,because it so far away but people don’t care about that a lot. I don’t know what is better.

This work makes me learn about every country have the different culture. And when you go to that country, you must do like people in that country. I think you can think different but you cannot say they are wrong.

In USA or United Kingdom or Thailand, most people will agree and follow their culture.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: