วันศุกร์ที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Myself

Hi , every one. Welcome to my blog.

I made this blog for my English lesson. So I will write something about the topic that my teacher gives me. And today I will write about myself.

My name is Film. I’m 15 years old now. I live in Bangkok , Thailand. I have 1 older sister and 1 younger sister.

I like to listen to music. It can make me feel good and happy. The music that I like is pop and soft rock. I like to listen Thai song more than international song because I can understand it better. But that’s not the important thing. Some songs have the good music but the words of the song are Korean, so I cannot understand what the song means but I like to listen it. I always listen to the song and read a book or do my work at the same time.

I like to read books too. I don’t like the ghost story or a murder story because they cannot make me enjoy reading. I like to read the cartoon book. My older sister and me will share the money to buy the cartoon book. My home has many cartoon books [around 300 or 400]. But the cartoon book that I read, one story has 10 or 20 books at least. So I have many cartoon books but not much story. I like to read the cartoon book about fantasy and don’t like the love story because it’s so boring.

This is something about myself.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: